https://blackdiamondmn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/New-BlackDiamond_Logo-1030x375.png 0 0 bluerocket https://blackdiamondmn.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/New-BlackDiamond_Logo-1030x375.png bluerocket2016-01-15 18:39:452016-01-15 18:39:45Are backup cameras really Important to have?
Are Backup cameras worth it?
- Known as the “bye-bye syndrome” It happens all to often when a person goes to leave or move their vehicle, a young child follows without their knowledge, or an unknown object sits behind your vehicle. The next thing you know you start backing up and the unforeseen tragedy has now occurred before you have a chance to react. Black Diamond Tinting does not want anything like this to happen to you.
By the year 2018 all new vehicles are going to be required to have a backup camera equipped.
- It’s actually less expensive to have an after market backup camera installed.
- Depending on the camera you want installed some offer more than just a backup option
- If your vehicle does not have Bluetooth built into the vehicle and you have a backup camera that has Bluetooth now you have a hands free phone capability’s
- Some have navigation built into it.
- Some come with Bluetooth for your phone.
- If you have children that would be the biggest safety reason.
- If you have a trailer to hook up to it is a great thing to have.
- If you own a business it’s a good thing to have so you know that your employee is not going to get lost.
- If there happens to be a accident it has been recorded
- Some offer a front view digital recorder with micro SD card which is great for commercial vehicles like lawn care, snow removal etc.
- If you do snow removal it’s a great thing to have as you are backing up frequently and you can see where and what you are backing up into.